1. Postgraduates: (Updated on May 9th 2023)
Research Area: Photo/Electrocatalysis, Electrolyzer Engineering, Electrode Design, and Multiphysics Modeling
(Previous experience in electrochemistry, including device engineering (in battery, membrane electrode assembly or stack electrolyzer), electrode kinetics and multiphysics modelling is preferred.)
– Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme (Openings for 2024 Intake): One of the most prestigious student fellowship programs offered by the Hong Kong government. If you have a strong academic background in science and engineering, good English communication ability (TOFEL 80 or above IELTS Band 6.5 or above), and are a big fan of renewable energy/electrochemistry, please feel free to contact Ying for further information.
– CUHK Vice-Chancellor’s Ph.D. Scholarship Scheme (Openings for 2024 Intake)
2. Research Staffs: (Updated on May 9th 2023)
– We are now hiring postdocs with previous experience in photocatalytic or electrocatalytic H2 production (in device engineering and catalysts design) . Please send your CV with the recent publication list to Ying. (1-2 openings)
– Electrocatalysis in device engineering, electrode design, and/or multiphysics modelling. Previous experiences in battery, electrolyzer (single stack or multi-stack) or multiphysic modelling are required.